BCBA Personal Assistant
Being a BCBA is a challenging and rewarding career. But even experienced BCBAs can feel adrift, unsure and overwhelmed. The BCBA Personal Assistant provides the tools and support you need to love your job.
Already a member? Login now!
The Support You've Been Missing!
Being a BCBA can feel like being alone on an island.
- Fear of insurance claim denials
- Stressed by high demand for billable hours
- Overwhelmed by all the paperwork
- Confused by conflicting priorities
- And unsupported after being hired
How can you navigate it all and feel happy and excited in your chosen field?
Meet Your BCBA Personal Assistant!
Your personal assistant is here to guide you through every step of the process, whether you’re creating a Functional Behavior Assessment, Behavior Intervention Plan, Treatment Plan and more!
Get support from others and direct access to Amelia Dalphonse, BCBA through our members-only forum.
Comprehensive ABA Program Creator
Spend less time writing reports and more time focused on client results:
- Complete a functional behavior assessment (FBA)
- Choose function-based interventions established by research
- Select skill acquisition programs based on common assessments including:
- Social Skills Solutions
- Choose parent and behavior reduction goals
The BCBA Personal Assistant is Your Guide
The BCBA Personal Assistant is the one tool you need to develop a comprehensive ABA program for your clients. In the BCBA Personal Assistant, you can:
- Operationally define target behaviors
- Collect and analyze ABC and scatterplot data
- Complete the Motivation Assessment Tool (MAS)
- Develop a hypothesis of the function of target behaviors
- Create a function-based intervention package using interventions supported by research
- Choose goals for behavior reduction and parent training
- Develop a complete program of skill acquisition goals with targets
Why Choose the BCBA Personal Assistant?
As a BCBA, your to-do list never ends. The BCBA Personal Assistant boosts your productivity by providing an efficient system for completing your documentation. This system allows you to walk away from your computer and gives you more time for:
- Parent Training
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Development
Meet the Creators of the BCBA Personal Assistant
Amelia Dalphonse is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who earned her Master’s in ABA from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. She has been working with children since 1996, and specifically with children with autism since 2009. Her passion is helping children with autism and their families meet their full potential.
Her twin sister, Dianna Kelly, has joined her in her quest to help children with autism by changing the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. She is committed to supporting the rights of children and fighting for acceptance of all individuals.