Is it immoral to make money if it doesn’t feel like work?
If you’re extremely lucky, you might stay at your current position for a few years. And that’s assuming you’re more stubborn than most.
Because of the problems in the field, the statistics are grim.:
- About 25% of BCBAs leave their jobs each year.
- Of those that leave their job, job satisfaction and low perceived support are among the top reasons.
- Meaning unless you work for an amazing company, you’re not likely to last too long where you are.
But that’s not the end of it—the problem’s actually worse than that!
- That amazing company might be bought out at any moment by a company whose priorities and ethics don’t align with yours.
- Plus, you’ve spent years building your career and reputation only to have it tied to an unethical company.
Perhaps worst of all, BCBAs experience concussions and other serious injuries while juggling massive caseloads and unreasonable billing expectations. They deal with staff turnover by training and retraining new staff. They miss out on opportunities to do what they love because there’s so much pressure from their big business employer that they’re buried under an ever-growing mountain of demands. When you don’t have control over your career, you might eventually feel forced to leave the field entirely for work that’s easier or less dangerous.
But luckily for you, there’s now a way to take control of your career.
Introducing The BCBA Career Blueprint, an interactive workshop that helps you:
- Identify your unique purpose
- Create a checklist of the steps you need to take control of your career
- Develop a roadmap specific to your career goals
- Generate a menu of potential solutions you can offer
The BCBA Career Blueprint is the most specialized an interactive webinar on the market, making it easy for you to envision a future where you are in control of your career..
WITH THE BCBA CAREER BLUEPRINT, YOU’LL GET:
But, I’m getting ahead of myself. Hi, my name is Amelia Dalphonse. By now, you’re probably wondering…who am I and how can I make these claims?
- Like you, I’m a BCBA who struggled working for a company whose values didn’t align with mine, especially when I worked as a director for a large ABA company.
- I learned the importance of having a roadmap to reach your destination after spending years building my career the hard way.
- For that reason, I invested tons of time putting the strategies I uncovered together in a simple framework so you don’t need to struggle like I did.
- I took the top tips and tactics from gurus across all different fields and used them to create The BCBA Career Blueprint Workshop.
Act now, and you’ll also get these exclusive bonuses:
Should I start a nonprofit business?
In this workbook, I reveal why we dissolved our nonprofit.
Navigating the Potholes: How to keep going even when you’re ready to give up
In this video, I reveal the number 1 reason I didn’t give up when hackers stole my website.
Changing Lanes: Is a career change right for you?
Complete this questionnaire to find out if you should choose a different career!
Register to join the BCBA Career Blueprint Workshop Now!
If you want to:
- Design the roadmap that allows you to take control of your career
- Increase the satisfaction you get from the work you do each day
- And find the support you’ve been missing
Sign up right now to get your career on the right path with The BCBA Career Blueprint Workshop.